02 December 2013

Santa Hat Chair Cover


At last our dining area is Christmas ready! My son kept asking me what I'm sewing and he's so happy when I put them on the chairs.

I was hoping to make these using red felt but I have to go to the city market to acquire them. I guess I'm too lazy to make three rides to get there so I purchased Chinese cotton from a fabric shop in the mall of red and green polka dot pattern. I guess I like the outcome better than plain red. One side of this Santa's hat is with batting so when you lean your back you get a feel of little softness. I got this Santa's Hair Chair Cover inspiration from Ashley at Make It and Love it.





So what Christmas projects are you making?

I'm Linking this to: Creative Monday's, Weekend BlogHop, Inspire Me Monday

1 comment:

  1. Good morning! I found you at the "Someday Crafts" link party! Would love it if you stopped by and participated in our MARY KAY giveaway!

    http://www.ourminifamily.com/2013/12/giveaway-100-mary-kay-products.html

    Have a great weekend,
    ~Cathy~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

nRelate Posts Only